Disney Plus Review

Riley Johnson

A new up and coming app has everybody talking. Disney Plus came out on November 12, 2018, and has not disappointed. Disney Plus is the on-demand and ad-free streaming of Disney shows and movies. When the app launched, it had 500 movies and 7,500 episodes of TV. Disney classic and favorites of all varieties are now available to anyone who purchases the app. The app is available for $6.99 a month, or $69.99 a year. 

“I love all the throwbacks that weren’t always available before,” said Caitlyn Reichert. Disney plus offers numerous movies ranging all the way back to 1937. Another student, Grace Tuck, stated: “I enjoy watching my childhood shows, it makes me feel young again.” Most Disney shows that no longer stream on TV is available on the app, many shows the students here at Beavercreek High School used to watch as kids.

None of the students have had any complaints about the app so far. Ten students with the app were simply asked if they enjoyed it, all of them answered yes. After questioning most of the student’s nobody had any negative comments about the app. 

Already, within the 2 and a half months of being released, Ten million people have signed up for the app. The app’s popularity is expected and displayed here throughout Beavercreek.