Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker is the top grossing movie of December

John Rick, Inside BHS Section Editor

In the month of December, Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker was the top grossing movie. This movie serves as the conclusion of the Skywalker Saga. The Skywalker Saga is a nine-movie series. It started as a trilogy but developed into a trilogy of trilogies

It was also the last of a three-movie trilogy. There are a total of three total trilogies. These trilogies are the original trilogy, the prequel trilogy, and the sequel series. Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker is the last movie of the sequel series. 

I think Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker is a good movie, and I think it was well produced. It is a good conclusion to the Skywalker Saga, which I have watched throughout my whole life. The movie producers did a good job bringing in characters from all of the movies in my opinion. Cole Baker, a junior at Beavercreek High School, said, “Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker is a great movie and I would not have done anything different.” 

I think Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker is the top movie in December for two reasons. The first reason is that it is just a good movie. Another reason is that Star Wars is an iconic set of movies.