How to Have Fun in Beavercreek

John Rick, Inside BHS Section Editor

Beavercreek has a variety of fun activities to do. If you are don’t want to spend money don’t worry there are still plenty of things you can do to entertain yourself in Beavercreek.
There are many nature reserves that are great ways to entertain yourself while enjoying nature. The Russ Nature Reserve is a very nice nature park with a play area and secluded trails. Another nature reserve in Beavercreek is the Narrows Reserve Nature Center. Both of these nature reserves are good places to walk, hike, and just enjoy nature without worrying about money.

Rotary park is also a great way to have fun and entertain yourself. In Rotary park there are soccer fields, softball fields, and volleyball courts. Along with this Rotary also features Owen’s place, a park for special needs kids, and a playground.

The Fairfield Commons is the main shopping area for Beavercreek residents. Even if you aren’t shopping you can still find ways to have fun at the Fairfield Commons. It is a great place to hang out with your friends and window shop. Also, the fairfield commons has a play a area that includes a ping pong table, large chess, and soccer pool.

Finally, the Wright Patt Air Force Museum is a great way to entertain yourself. At the Wright Patt Air Force Museum you can learn about the history of U.S. Airforce and see multiple planes that were use by the U.S. Airforce.

Isabel Moran, a junior at Beavercreek High School, said, “Sporting events are a great way to hang out and have a good time with your friends.” Check out the Beavercreek High School website and the Beavercreek beacon website for information about school sporting events.