Netflix Is The Best Streaming Service?

John Rick, Inside BHS Section Editor

There are so many ways to stream television shows and movies. With all of these options, it may be hard to figure out which one is the best. I personally believe that Netflix is the best option for streaming. My family has an Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and Netflix subscription. Netflix is the one we use the most. 

Amazon Prime and Hulu are great options but Netflix is the better option for a variety of reasons. First off, Netflix has a bigger selection of movies. Hulu has 2,500 movies on its service, while Netflix has 4,010 movies on its service. Amazon Prime also has a good selection of movies, but some of them require an extra purchase. 

Netflix also categorizes its movies and shows to make it easier to find what you are looking for. This makes it easier to browse for something to watch. Instead of searching through every option you can just look through a certain genre of movie or show that you wanna watch. It also gives you movie suggestions based on your previous viewings. This feature gives you good options for when you don’t know what you want to watch.

As someone who uses a variety of streaming services, I recommend Netflix. Zainah Amer, a Senior at Beavercreek High School, said, “Netflix is a good streaming platform because of the wide variety of shows and movies.” Netflix is a well liked streaming service that I believe is the best option available.