Best Streaming Services, Disney Plus

Caitlyn Russell, Student Reporter

There are a lot of choices out there for where to watch your favorite TV shows and movies, you could pick one with ads, or one that only has certain shows. Disney Plus has many of the options that you could be looking for in a new streaming service, it has a lot of different ranges of shows and movies that everyone can watch. Disney Plus is a great option for people who grew up watching any of the TV networks as a kid. That includes Disney Channel, Disney Jr., Disney XD, and so on. What is great about Disney Plus is that it offers either a monthly payment if you only want it for a couple of months, or you could put in for a yearly payment. This one is a good choice for people who love to have movie nights with their friends and family.

Disney Plus also has many other different categories of movies that expand outside of the Disney universe, such as Pixar movies, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. All you have to do is either search for one of the shows from those networks, or you can click the button for the one you want to watch and you are in that section. Even Disney has their own shows that are on only on the Disney Plus app. The app is available on all types of devices. Another good thing about the Disney Plus app, you can have multiple accounts on there if you need them.