Important Upcoming Dates For Seniors

Ana Pohlmann, Staff Writer

For most students, the last month of school is a huge relief. Thinking of summer, friends, no school work, it’s like a dream. For others, this is the busiest time of the year. The class of 2021 should hold off on letting their “senioritis” kick in, because they still have a lot more work to do. Here is a list of upcoming dates every senior should know about. 

• Saturday, May 8th – Prom this year is looking a little different. Instead of having an indoor prom as we normally would, it will be on the football field. You should have ordered your ticket already through google forms, and payments are due Thursday, April 28th. If you have any questions, contact Mrs. Russ.
  • Friday, May 14th – Last day of school – Walk around the high school one last time and say goodbye to your teachers and friends for the annual senior send off. 
  • Thursday, May 20th – This date is for graduation rehearsal. Since the Nutter Center will not be letting us practice there, rehearsal will be held in the high school gymnasium. For those graduating on May 24th, practice will be held on May 20th at 9:30 am. For those graduating May 27th, practice will be held on May 20th at 1:00 pm. You must attend this practice in order to attend your graduation ceremony. Contact Mr. Evans as soon as possible if you cannot make it. 
  • Monday, May 24th at 7:00 pm – This is the first graduation ceremony for students at the Nutter Center. If you do not know which ceremony you are attending, please check with your parents.
  • Thursday, May 27th at 7:00 pm – This is the second graduation ceremony at the Nutter Center.