Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Back to Article
Back to Article

Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Cory Kunkel, Student Journalist

Two fantastic chicken restaurants will soon coexist in Beavercreek. Both have their merits, but only one can be considered better than the other. I’m here today to compare the two in several different categories.

1-Chicken quality: This one is a tough one to decide, but I’ve got to hand it to Chick-fil-A simply because of the added crispiness. Both restaurants have their specialties, but Chick-fil-A wins with their variety as they offer everything from sandwiches to nuggets to grilled nuggets. Cane’s only has regular tenders and sandwiches. Winner: Chick-fil-A

2- Sauces: This one goes to Cane’s. It’s what they’re famous for. Chick-fil-A makes a good attempt with their Chick-fil-A sauce, but the sauce at Cane’s is out of this world. Winner: Raising Cane’s.

3- Fries: Another point for Cane’s. Both restaurants have specialty fries with Chick-fil-A having waffle fries and Cane’s having crinkle fries, but both do them very well. However, Cane’s wins simply because crinkle fries are better than waffle fries, and there’s no argument there.

4- Options outside of chicken: Obviously Chick-fil-A for this one, it simply has a larger menu. The menu at Cane’s has 4 options, and three of the four are just different amounts of tenders. At Chick-fil-A, people can go in several different directions with sandwiches, nuggets, tenders, salads, and even desserts. Winner: Chick-fil-A

5- Customer Service: This is something that’s kind of hard to judge, but Chick-fil-A wins it because of their emphasis on it. All Chick-fil-A employees are trained to reply with “my pleasure” any time someone says thank you, and they’re overall more pleasant. Winner: Chick-fil-A

Overall, Chick-fil-A scores more points in more categories, but I’d still argue that Raising Cane’s is in contention. Both restaurants are an absolute treat and I’d never say no to either.

1 Comment

One Response to “Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A”

1. Sarah on June 26th, 2018 11:26 pm

Which one is healthier chick fil a or raising canes? I know that you answered which one tastes better but could you do a review on which is healthier?

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Inside BHS

Saying Goodbye to Long-Time Staff

• Inside BHS

Love our site? Want to become part of our awesome newspaper staff? Apply today!

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Opinions

NiX PiX

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Student Life

2019 Prom Dress Styles

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Sports

Bowling GWOC Championships

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Music Friday's

Music Friday Madness!

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Inside BHS

Important Upcoming Dates for Seniors

• News

KKK Affiliated Group to have Rally in Dayton

• Inside BHS

Advertise In Our Upcoming Print Issues

• Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A

Opinions

How the AAF Could Captivate Football Fans For Years to Come

Raising Cane’s vs. Chick-fil-A