Saying Goodbye to Long-Time Staff

Jennifer MeeK, Student Journalist

This year we not only say goodbye to the class of 2017, but some of the faculty that has been part of the Beavercreek school’s family.

Mrs. Kesling:

Mrs. Kesling has been teaching at Beavercreek High School for 18 years as the Healthy Living, Managing Transitions, and GradPoint teacher. She is going to miss having fun while teaching her students and her program, which include plastic realistic babies. After retirement she plans to ride horses and travel to new places around the world.

“T.R.Y.” (Take Responsibility for Yourself)

Mrs. Strange:

Mrs. Strange has been teaching at Beavercreek High School for thirty-one years as the US Government teacher. Before being a full time teacher she substitute taught for two years. She is going to miss her staff and the student interactions that she has had throughout her teaching career. There are no set plans after her retirement but, she would like to read, travel, garden, and participate in community volunteering.

“ Remember, Beavercreek is home. You can always come home.”

Mrs. Eklund:

Mrs. Eklund has been working as a secretary at Beavercreek High School for almost eighteen years. She is going to miss the people at Beavercreek, the students and her coworkers. After retirement, she plans to spend more time outside in the woods and in her garden. She would like to thank all of people who have come through Beavercreek for all of the memories that she has made.

“Embrace the Possibilities”