Final Exam Schedule

Sam Fisher, Student Journalist

School is almost over, which means final exams are coming up soon. Exams are obviously a crucial time during the school year, so it’s key that you’re prepared. The schedule is relatively the same as usual (the exam days are split up by the weekend this year), but if you’ve forgotten, we’ve got you covered.

Each exam day, the first exam takes place from 7:45 to 9:40, and the second exam goes from 10:50 to 12:45 (other than the last day, which has only one exam).

In between exams, there is lunch. Classrooms on the first floor go to lunch first from 9:45 to 10:15, and classrooms in the basement and on the second floor eat from 10:15 to 10:45. This is the same for every day. Whether you have first or second lunch, the time period that you aren’t eating is a designated review time. Lunch/review is with the class that your second exam of the day is in.

On Thursday, Friday, and Monday, the make-up exam time is from 12:45 to 2:45. On Tuesday, however, it will be from 10:15 to 12:15 as there is not a second exam.

Thursday, May 17- The first exam is in first period, followed by lunch/review with fourth period. The exam for fourth period is the second exam.

Friday, May 18- The first exam is in second period, followed by lunch/review with fifth period. The exam for fifth period is the second exam.

Monday, May 21- The first exam is in third period, followed by lunch/review with sixth period. The exam for sixth period is the second exam.

Tuesday, May 22- The only exam of the day is in seventh period. Lunch will be from 9:45 to 10:15. Make up exam time is 10:15 to 12:15, followed by a study hall from 12:15 to 1:45 for any remaining students. There will be an early dismissal at 1:45.