Chick Fil A Vs Popeyes

John Rick, Inside BHS Section Editor

Recently chicken sandwiches have put America into a heated debate. On August 12, Popeyes released its own version of the chicken sandwich, which raised the question: is the Popeyes chicken sandwich better than the Chick Fil A sandwich? For a long time the Chick Fil A sandwich has been the favorite chicken sandwich in America. 

The release of the Popeyes chicken sandwich has started a craze in America. People have been buying chicken sandwiches from both Popeyes and Chick Fil A to try and compare them. This new craving for chicken sandwiches has caused many Popeyes across America to run out of chicken sandwiches. If you are looking to try the Popeyes chicken sandwich, you are pushing your luck because when I went I got the last one. 

This weekend we decided to go to Popeyes and see if it ranked up to the Chick Fil A sandwich. We had to wait in line for around 20 minutes. After we ate them, Cooper Hansen, my friend and a student at Beavercreek High School, said, “The Chick Fil A sandwich is a classic and although the Popeyes chicken sandwich was spectacular, Chick Fil A’s chicken sandwich is still the best.” I agree that the Popeye’s chicken sandwich is really good, but I don’t know if I can say that is better than the Chick Fil A sandwich. The Chick Fil A sandwich has been around forever and I have ate it multiple times and loved it every time. I think the Chick Fil A sauce is a deal breaker for me. Both sandwiches are good, but I think the Chick Fil A sauce makes a huge difference. That is why I am going to choose the Chick Fil A sandwich over the Popeye’s chicken sandwich. 

Make sure to check out the Beavercreek Beacon Website (Beavercreekbeacon.com) for more articles and information.