Which Fast Food is Best- Taco Bell

Back to Article
Back to Article

Which Fast Food is Best- Taco Bell

Preston Hancock, Student Life Section Editor

Imagine that you just finished up a practice for a sport and you want to get something refreshing to cool you down.  Well, as it turns out, there is a great Taco Bell down the street where you can get a Freeze! What if you are just really craving some Mexican food?  Well then you are in luck! There is a cheap, quality, delicious fast food restaurant just down the street from your very own high school!  

Ever since fast food restaurants have existed, there has always been the debate of what fast food is best: Taco Bell or Wendy’s.  The whole argument is rather simple as it is not a hard decision. As far as it goes for quality of food for the amount you are paying for that food, Taco Bell is far superior than Wendy’s.  

The single biggest aspect that sets Taco Bell apart from Wendy’s is the amazing, quality value menu.  Even looking past the restaurant scope of Taco Bell and Wendy’s, Taco Bell has one of the only, if not the only, dollar menu with ten items!  Meanwhile, Wendy’s only has five items that are a dollar. Think of how much more of a variety of items you could get from Taco Bell than you could get from Wendy’s. That’s enough right there to convince me of the superiority of Taco Bell.  

Looking past the Taco Bell value menu, Taco Bell in general is cheaper than Wendy’s.  The only real thing that is good about Wendy’s is the four for $4 deal, but even that is only for a limited time.  If it were a continuous thing, then it would make Wendy’s look a lot better than it does right now. As soon as the four for four deal leaves, Wendy’s will not be able to keep up with the amazing Taco Bell.