Exploring Leaders In The Kitchen

John Rick, Inside BHS Editor

Did you know we had a Leaders In The Kitchen club? It is like a cooking club, and it could be a great opportunity for the students of Beavercreek High School. 

If you are interested in checking out this club they meet one Friday every month right after school. The meetings usually end at around 4:15. If you have any questions about the club you should see Madeline Nartker, one of leaders of Leaders In The Kitchen. 

At the meetings they focus on teaching students cooking skills that will help them in the future. One of the Leaders of Leaders In The Kitchen and a senior at Beavercreek Highschool, said, “Our goal is to teach students basic cooking and baking skills for them to use in the future such as in college, or just for fun!” 

Leaders In The Kitchen wants prepare to students for when they have to cook on their own. The club also wants to prepare their members for college when they leave home. That is not the club’s only goal though. 

Leaders In The Kitchen also wants to give students a chance to have fun and be involved in a group. This club can be a great opportunity for students interesting in cooking, or students that just want to hang out with their friends and have a good time. Food enthusiasts would also feel welcome in this club

In their meeting last month, October. they made hot dogs and rice krispy treats. They wrapped the hot dogs in crescent rolls so the hot dogs would look like mummies. Their last meeting was in October so they tried to have a Halloween theme with the mummy hot dogs.

If you are interested in this club, they meet one Friday every month in Mrs. Nartker.