Polling BHS about the NFL

Polling BHS about the NFL

John Rick, Inside BHS Section Editor

The National Football League (NFL) currently has 32 teams. With 32 teams, everyone should be able to find a team to support and follow. I personally support and follow the Baltimore Ravens. I follow the Ravens because I was born in Maryland, but everyone has different reasons for following a team. 

According to Directtvdeals.com, only 16% of people in Green Bay are not Packer fans. That same website also ranked the Green Bay Packers as the most liked team in the NFL. 

The New England Patriots came in second followed by the New Orleans Saints (third), the Denver Broncos (fourth), and the Dallas Cowboys (fifth). 

Preston Hancock, the Student Life Section Editor for the Newspaper, and Spencer Hancock, the Sports Section Editor for the newspaper, are fans of the New Orleans Saints. They likes the New Orleans Saints because of Taysom Hill, who went to Preston and Spencer’s  favorite college (BYU). Mathew Macdonald, a junior at Beavercreek High School, likes the New Orleans Saints for the same reason. 

Mark Rick, the Opinion Section Editor for the newspaper, and me, the Inside BHS Section Editor for the newspaper, are fans of the Baltimore Ravens. We like the Baltimore Ravens because we were both born in Maryland. The rest of our family likes the Green Bay Packers because they are from Wisconsin. 

Cole Baker, a junior at Beavercreek High School, is a huge fan of the Tennessee Titans. Cole likes the Tennessee Titans because he is from Tennessee and one of his favorite colleges is in Tennessee. That college is Middle Tennessee. Cole baker said, “The Titans are amazing and Tannehill is the most underrated quarterback in the NFL.” 

At Beavercreek High School there are a lot of Bengals fans because we are close to Cincinnati. There are also a good amount of Browns fans at Beavercreek High School.